Once funds are available in your prepaid card, you can start using your card anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Purchases. Present your card for payment. At checkout, you may select "Credit" or "Debit" to make point-of-sale purchases. Either way, the funds are deducted directly from your card
- Cash. Withdraw cash from ATMs1 or Point of Sale1
- Pay Bills. Use your prepaid card to set up automatic bill payments by allowing your selected service providers to automatically charge your Prepaid MasterCard on a regular basis. To pay a bill, you must visit your biller's website to pay manually (one-time payment) or set-up automatic payments.
Prepaid Card Customer Service: 1.866.229.8885
Automated system available 24/7, live agents available Mon - Fri: 7am-6pm (Pacific), Sat: 8am-2pm (Pacific), Sun: Closed
To report a lost or stolen card 24/7: 1.866.229.8885
Online Account Management
Enroll in online account management by clicking "Prepaid" from the login dropdown and follow the prompts. You will need your card number and PIN. Once enrolled, you'll have access to:
- 24/7 online account access
- Current balance, transaction, and statements
- Load funds through electronic transfer
- Set up email or text alerts for balance and transactional information
 Fees may apply, see Fee Schedule & Card Agreement